Grant Requests to Warwickshire Gardens Trust
The Committee of the Trust will consider requests from organisations and individuals for assistance in gardens projects in the historic county of Warwickshire that meet the following guidelines:
- Any project must meet the aims detailed in the written Constitution of the Trust
- Any Application must be submitted in writing and include:
- Full details of the project to be undertaken and to include a cost-benefit appraisal
- Costings for the work involved, which may include direct monetary expenditure and/or costing for volunteer time
- If submitted by a Registered charity or other named organisation, a copy of the latest published accounts, which must be not greater than 12 months old.
- Details of any other grant monies for which the applicant has applied.
- The maximum amount of grants to be made in any one Trust fiscal year (1 May -30 April) will not exceed 10% of the capital surplus at the date of the last AGM and any one grant will not exceed 5% of that Capital Surplus
- The committee’s decision will be final.
The Historic County comprises the present County of Warwickshire plus Coventry, Solihull, and those parts of Birmingham which comprise the ancient parishes of Aston, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham and Edgbaston.